All pages are now on the new ACCESS-Retired site at:
The ACCESS-Retired Organizing Committee is the organization of retired members of ACCESS (Association of Cuyahoga County Employees for Special Students) who worked at the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD).
Our members provided educational services and supports to young children, students, and adult clients served by the CCBDD in Cuyahoga County in northeastern Ohio.
ACCESS-Retired serves ACCESS retirees through:
- Night-Out Fundraisers and the Nautica Queen Retirement Luncheon Cruise for retired members, their families, and friends
- Information from NEOEA, OADDP, OEA, and NEA on retirement, professional, and financial issues
- Discounts through NEOEA, OEA, and NEA membership
- Newsletters from ACCESS and NEOEA
- ACCESS-Retired website
- Retiree email list (send email to email@example.com to be included)
- Retiree roster and contact list (messages forwarded to retirees for response)
Coalition to Preserve Retirement Security (CPRS)
Alliance for Retired Americans (ARA)
National Council on Aging (NCOA)
National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems (NCPERS)
National Council on Teacher Retirement (NCTR)