Cyber-Lobbying is the convenient member-friendly way to do your part advocating for issues that affect public education. No prior legislative or political action experience is needed. Cyber-Lobbying provides instantaneous delivery of your position to your elected officials. Sign up on both the OEA and NEA sites below.
When an important state or national issue is being considered by the State Legislature or U.S. Congress you will receive an e-mail describing the issue and offering you the opportunity to compose an e-mail to your elected officials using a sample letter, suggested bullet points, and/or your own words. It is the fastest and easiest way to be involved and do your part.
- OEA Political Action – The main OEA page. “Create Account” or “Login” at the top of the page to view member-only material.
- The Educator-Activist’s To-Do List – State & National officials, Federal Issues
- OEA Cyber-Lobbying – Sign up for E-mail alerts on State Issues
- OEA Legislative Watch Archive
- NEA Legislative Action Center – The main NEA page
- NEA Legislative Action Center/Take Action – State & National officials, Federal Issues
- NEA Cyber-Lobbying – Sign up for E-mail alerts on Federal Issues
ODoDD Pipeline is a twice monthly electronic newsletter from the Ohio Department of DD and covers many items of interest affecting CBDD Employees and the clients they serve. Go to the ODoDD Pipeline page for all issues and sign up to receive Pipeline with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.